Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- Supreme Court Denies California Church’s Request to Fully Reopen, Chief Justice Roberts Sides With Liberals
- Planned Parenthood Clinic Can Keep Its License Despite Injuring Dozens of Women in Abortions
- Don’t Believe the Media Hype, Women Support Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
- “Total and Complete Victory:” Illinois Governor Withdraws Restrictions on Church Services
- Couple Welcomes Birth of Healthy Identical Quadruplets During Coronavirus. “What a Miracle!”