INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Supreme Court Denies California Church’s Request to Fully Reopen, Chief Justice Roberts Sides With Liberals
- Planned Parenthood Clinic Can Keep Its License Despite Injuring Dozens of Women in Abortions
- Don’t Believe the Media Hype, Women Support Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
- “Total and Complete Victory:” Illinois Governor Withdraws Restrictions on Church Services
- Couple Welcomes Birth of Healthy Identical Quadruplets During Coronavirus. “What a Miracle!”