Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- I Nearly Died. But God Had Different Plans
- Trump Admin Slams UN for Promoting Abortion. We Stand for the “Human Rights of the Unborn”
- Trump Admin Will Step Up Enforcement of Rule Defunding Big Abortion’s Global Abortion Agenda
- President Trump Will Shock the World Again and Beat Joe Biden, Here are Reasons Why
- Joe Biden Wants to “Ensure God’s Children Have a Future.” But He Supports Killing Them in Abortions