Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- Dangerous Pro-Abortion Bills Moving Quickly at Virginia Legislature, Pro-Life Help Needed
- Planned Parenthood Stops Abortions By Mail After Supreme Court Upholds Trump’s Pro-Life Rule
- Planned Parenthood Excited to Push Its Radical Abortion Agenda Under Joe Biden
- Reader’s Digest Canada Pushes Euthanasia, Ignores Hospice
- Joe Biden Will Name Francis Collins NIH Director, He Called Research With Aborted Baby Parts “Pro-Life”