INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Kentucky Abortion Activists Send People Mailer Falsely Claiming Micth McConnell is Not Pro-Life
- Pro-Life Voters Must Re-Elect President Trump to End the Liberal Domination of Federal Courts
- Court Dismisses Father’s Lawsuit Against Abortion Clinic for Aborting His Baby Without His Consent
- President Trump Blasts Joe Biden: He Will Pack the Court With “Radical Left” Judges
- Abortion Activists Have Spent $9 Million Trying to Stop Colorado Measure Banning Late-Term Abortions