INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Netherlands Euthanized Over 6,300 Patients in 2019, And That Number May be Too Low
- Euthanasia Activists Want to Expand Assisted Suicide to People With Alzheimers
- Catholic Bishop: “It’s a Scandal” for Joe Biden to Say He’s a “Devout” Catholic But Support Abortion
- Joe Biden Received Communion at Catholic Church Despite Celebrating Abortion Two Days Before
- Pro-Life Americans Will Never Stop Fighting to End Abortion